- What is Orion Group Holding’s ticker symbol?
- Orion Group Holding’s Common Stock is listed on the NYSE as ORN.
- What is Orion Group Holding’s Fiscal Year?
- Orion Group Holding’s reports on a calendar year – January through December.
- Does Orion pay a dividend?
- At this time, Orion does not pay a dividend to our common stock.
- Does Orion have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
- At this time, Orion does not have a Dividend Reinvestment program (DRIP).
- How can I get a copy of your financial statements, such as the annual report, Form 10-K, or Form 10-Q?
- You may access these documents on this website. See the SEC Filings section. For hard copies, requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I purchase Orion Group Holdings stock?
- To purchase Orion Group Holdings stock, please consult the stockbroker or stock purchase service of your choice.
- Can I purchase shares directly from Orion Group Holdings?
- No. Orion Group Holdings doesn't offer a direct purchase plan. If you're interested in purchasing Orion Group Holdings stock, please consult the stockbroker or stock purchase service of your choice.
- Who are Orion Group Holding’s external auditors?
- Orion Group Holding’s external auditors are Ernst & Young, LLP.
- How can I find out how many shares of Orion Group Holdings stock I own?
- Orion Group Holdings does not maintain or have access to individual stock holdings. To find out more about your holdings, please contact your broker or our Transfer Agent at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- How can I contact Orion Group Holdings?
- You can contact Orion Group Holding’s Investor Relation department at 972-850-2001 or via email at Shane@stonegateinc.com.